You are here:Football Prediction Site > Football Scores >
Best Site to Check Football Scores
Description1. Size The playing field must be rectangular, and the length of the sideline must be longer than the length of the goal line. The length is 90-120 meters (100-130 yards), and the width is 45-90 meters (50-100 yards). 2. The length of the i
1. Size The playing field must be rectangular, and the length of the sideline must be longer than the length of the goal line. The length is 90-120 meters (100-130 yards), and the width is 45-90 meters (50-100 yards).
2. The length of the international competition is 100-110 meters (110-120 yards), and the width is 64-75 meters (70-80 yards).
3. Marking of the field The field of play is marked with lines, and these lines shall be included in the area as the boundary line of each area in the field. The two longer border lines are called sidelines, and the two shorter lines are called goal lines. The width of all lines does not exceed 12 cm (5 inches). The playing field is divided into two halves by the center line. Make a center mark at the midpoint of the center line of the field, and draw a circle with a radius of 9.15 meters (10 yards) from the center mark.
4. Goal area The goal area is at both ends of the field. The regulations are as follows: draw two lines perpendicular to the goal line from 5.5 meters (6 yards) from the inside of each goal post. These lines extend 5.5 meters (6 yards) into the playing field and are connected by a line parallel to the goal line. The area bounded by these lines and the goal line is the goal area.
5. Penalty area The penalty area is at both ends of the field. The regulations are as follows: draw two lines perpendicular to the goal line from 16.5 meters (18 yards) from the inside of each goal post. The line extends 16.5 meters (18 yards) into the playing field and is connected by a line parallel to the goal line. The area composed of these lines and the goal line is the penalty area. A penalty point is set in each penalty area at a distance of 11 meters (12 yards) from the midpoint of the goal posts at an equal distance. Outside the penalty area, draw an arc with a radius of 9.15 meters (10 yards) from each penalty point.
6. Flagpoles A flat-topped flagpole of not less than 1.5 meters (5 feet) shall be erected on each corner of the field, and a small flag shall be attached to it. Flagpoles can also be set at both ends of the center line and no less than 1 meter (1 yard) beyond the sideline
7. The corner kick arc is within the playing field, and a quarter circle is drawn with a radius of 1 meter (1 yard) from each corner flagpole.
8. The goal goal must be placed in the center of each goal line. They consist of two vertical pillars equidistant from the corner flagpoles and a horizontal beam connecting their tops. The distance between the two pillars is 7.32 meters (8 yards), and the distance from the lower edge of the beam to the ground is 2.44 meters (8 feet). The two goal posts and beams have the same width and thickness of no more than 12 cm (5 inches). The goal line is the same width as the goal post and crossbar. The goal net can be tied to the goal and the ground behind the goal, and should be properly propped up so as not to affect the goalkeeper. The goalposts and crossbars must be white.
9. Safety Goals must be firmly fixed on the ground, and mobile goals can only be used if they meet this requirement.
10. Resolutions of the International Football Council
Resolution 1: If the beam shifts or breaks, the game should be stopped until it is repaired and reset. If it is impossible to repair, the game is terminated. It is not allowed to replace beams with ropes. If the crossbar can be repaired, the game should be restarted by dropping the ball at the place where the ball was when the game was stopped.
Resolution 2 The goalposts and beams must be made of wood, metal or other approved materials. Its shape can be square, rectangular, round or oval, and it must not pose a hazard to the players.
Resolution Three: From the team entering the playing field to the end of the first half and leaving the field, re-entering the playing field in the second half to the end of the game, any commercial advertisements, whether physical or graphic, are not allowed to appear on the playing field and equipment (including The goal net and the ground inside the goal net). Especially in the goal, goal net, corner flag, there must be no advertisements, and no accessory equipment (such as video cameras, microphones, etc.) shall be installed.
Resolution 4 As mentioned in Resolution 3, during the game, reproductions of representative logos or patterns of the International Football Federation , Intercontinental Confederations, National Associations, Leagues, Clubs, or other groups, whether physical or graphic, are It is forbidden to appear on the playing field and equipment (including the goal net and the ground within the goal net)
Resolution 5 Make a mark outside the playing field, 9.15 meters (10 yards) from the arc of the corner kick and perpendicular to the goal line to ensure that the defending player can observe the required distance when kicking a corner kick.
Please indicate the source for reprinting: https://modamp3.com/football-news/best-site-to-check-football-scores.html
Previous:Best Football Scores Widget